Play and Win at Online Casinos in India with Google Pay 💳
Google Pay has been quick to establish itself as a secure, safe and convenient way to deposit funds and withdraw winnings from your online casino account. Wondering where to find Google Pay casinos?
|Casumo Casino Read Review
|Deposit INR 1,000 and get INR 2,000 + INR 1 for luck
|To the Casino
|Parimatch Casino Read Review
|25% bonus up to INR 7,000
|To the Casino
|ComeOn Casino Read Review
|100% match deposit bonus up to INR 10,000
|To the Casino
|LeoVegas Casino Read Review
|100% match deposit bonus up to INR 80,000
|To the Casino
|Betway Casino Read Review
|100% match deposit up to INR 2,500
|To the Casino
|10Cric Casino Read Review
|150% up to ₹30 000 Bonus, plus a ₹500 Free Bet gift!
|To the Casino
|Royal Panda Casino Read Review
|Up to 100,000 rupees and 10 free spins
|To the Casino
Like anything, the best Google Pay casino sites come with pros and cons, but for this payment method, the advantages definitely outweigh the downfalls. On this page, we discuss how to use GPay at online casinos in India to help you decide whether or not it’s the right payment option for you.
About Google Pay
First, let’s learn about Google Pay. The good news is that India is one of the 30 countries where the payment method currently operates, with more countries added to the list regularly.
Google Pay recently took over from the UPI-based app called Tez, with Google making sure that GPay is one of the most trusted casino payment methods for Indian gamblers.
Previously called Android Pay, the brand renamed its banking method when Android Pay and Google Wallet joined forces in 2018. Today, the brand has over 150 million users worldwide. In India, 65% of online payment users opt for Google Pay.
Google Pay works with more than 50 banks in India, making it a secure and super-simple online casino payment method for Indian players.
Withdraw and Deposit with Google Pay 💱
Playing at Google Pay casinos in India couldn’t be easier. Before you can fund your casino account, you need to set up your Google Pay account.
- Download the Google Pay app to your Android device.
- Register your phone number or set up UPI – to play at Google Pay casinos, you need a bank account that supports UPI, or a phone number registered with the bank.
- If you want to use UPI for your deposits, you can create an ID right in the Google Pay app. Go to “add bank account” in your GPay profile or add an existing ID if you have one.
That’s really all there is to it. Of course, you’ll need to make sure there are funds in your bank account before you can play at online casinos.
Ready to get started? Here we go:
- Choose a site from our list of the best Google Pay casinos in India. All the sites on this page are licensed, regulated and accept Indian players.
- Sign up at the casino and create your gambling account. Complete the registration process and provide some personal details. Confirm your account creation.
- Log into your new casino account and go to the cashier. Head over to the deposit section.
- Select the UPI or Netbanking option, or similar, and enter the amount you want to deposit.
- In the pop-up window, choose to deposit with Google Pay with your phone number or by providing your UPI ID.
- Confirm the transaction in your Google Pay app.
Done! Deposits at Google Pay casinos are instant, so you can take part in the welcome bonus. Take note that activating a bonus differs from one casino to the next. Some will fund your account instantly, others will require you to opt-in, make a certain minimum deposit or contact customer support to trigger the offer.
Whatever you do, make sure you read the bonus’s terms and conditions.
Google Pay casinos in India don’t charge any extra fees for making a deposit. The only expense you could face is a conversion fee if you choose to play at a casino that doesn’t accept Indian Rupees. Your best bet is to choose from the list of casinos on this page.
When you’re ready to get your hands on your winnings, you’ll need to choose another payment method. At the moment, Google Pay is a one-way system, so you can’t withdraw your funds with this banking method.
It’s not the end of the world. Indian casinos have a range of options for cashing out winnings, with Netbanking being the most popular. There are also e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller. Remember that you’ll need to complete the necessary identity and proof of residence verification process before you can make your first casino withdrawal.
Gambling At Google Pay Casinos In India 🇮🇳
Poker, slots, roulette, live casino games – you name it, Google Pay casinos in India have it all. To play these games for real money (and stand the chance to win real cash), you need to make a deposit. Google Pay comes with a variety of exciting benefits.
Ease of Use – Google Pay is easy to use and highly intuitive. That means that depositing funds to your casino account is fast and convenient. If you’re new to online gambling, you’ll quickly grasp the basics and start funding your casino account with ease. Setting up your GPay account is a breeze, too. All of these points combined make Google Pay casinos one of the easiest to play at in India.
Speed – Google Pay is a modern, convenient payment system that relies on the latest technologies. As a result, the service offers super-fast online casino deposits. If you decide to play at Google Pay casinos in India, you can look forward to funds reflecting in your casino account immediately. Faster deposits mean you can grab bonuses and play your favourite table games, slots and live dealer games without waiting. The sooner you start playing, the sooner you can start trying to win.
Anonymity – we know that online gambling laws and legislation in India are a little unclear. That’s why some Indian banks reject transfers to and from online casino sites. But there’s a way around this minor inconvenience. By using Google Pay, you can protect your identity and prevent handing over bank details to casino operators. In other words, GPay safeguards your privacy and your money when you play at online casinos.
Is Google Pay Safe? 🔒
Google Pay takes your financial and personal information seriously. The company promises never to sell your information or transaction history to any third parties or share it with others for advertising purposes.
Since GPay is an Android app, we suggest setting up a screen lock on your tablet or smartphone so that you’re the only one with access to your device and your Google Pay account.
Not enough to make you feel warm and fuzzy? Google Pay has a dedicated Google wallet to safeguard your payment credentials. All it stores is your necessary data, and even that is kept on super-safe servers.
All payment information is encrypted with secure socket layer technology. So even though you need to link your bank account to Google Pay, the app will never hand over your banking or credit card information to the casino operator.
On top of that, all the GPay casinos that we recommend use SSL encryption and firewall technology to keep your money and personal information under virtual lock and key at all times.
Can I Get a Bonus? 💰
Any online casino worth its salt will reward new and regular players with bonuses, be it free spins or bonus funds for you to stretch your bankroll with. The good news is that you can claim all the same types of bonuses at Google Pay casinos in India, including:
- Match deposit bonus
- Free spins
- No deposit bonus
- Cashback bonus
- Reload bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Refer a friend bonus
No matter what type of bonus a casino offers, there are a few things worth noting:
- A casinos’ minimum deposit requirement for Google Pay players may differ from the minimum deposit required to claim a bonus.
- Bonuses come with wagering requirements that must be met before you can withdraw your winnings.
- Take note of a bonus’s expiry date, caps on winnings and game contributions.
How to Pick the Right Casino 👌
If this is all sounding pretty exciting, you’ll want to find the best Google Pay casino to play at. There are plenty of options but choosing the best one isn’t easy. There are a few things to consider. But we’ve done it for you.
Here at CasinoBonusNet.com, we test and review all the Google Pay casinos on this page, to make sure you enjoy a secure and fun gambling experience. Here’s what we look for when reviewing online casinos.
- Payment method – we make sure the casinos on this page do accept GPay and that registering an account and choosing a different payment method for withdrawals is a breeze.
- Licences – GPay is a secure payment method, but you also want to ensure that a casino is licensed by a reputable authority to ensure fair gameplay and the safety of your funds.
- Currency – we always check if a casino accepts Indian Rupees. If not, you can still play at Google Pay casinos, but be aware you’ll need to cover currency conversion fees.
- User-friendly interface – we go through a website to make sure it is user-friendly and fuss-free. We want you to have the most entertaining gambling experience, not spend time searching for what you need.
- Game selection – we always check out the games at Indian Google Pay casinos. We want to make sure there are titles, tables and live dealers from top software providers to suit all kinds of budgets and tastes.
- Mobile compatibility – Google Pay is an app, so it’s super convenient when you can both pay and play on the go. The developers of the casinos on our top list have ensured that their sites are compatible with a range of mobile devices, and some even have dedicated apps for Android users.
- Bonuses and promotions – generous welcome offers, seasonal promotions and special bonuses are the biggest drawcards at Google Pay casinos. These offers give you the opportunity to gamble more, without risking your own cash. Just remember that bonuses come with terms and conditions.
- Customer support – reliable and available customer support is the backbone of Google Pay casinos in India. We go through the different contact options and ensure that there will be someone on hand when you need them.
Frequently Asked Questions About Google Pay Casinos
What is the minimum deposit required at Google Pay casinos?
The minimum deposit is the lowest possible amount you can deposit at Google Pay casinos, and it all depends on the operator. Standard minimum deposits range from INR 500 to INR 1,000 and in some cases INR 2,000.
Is it safe to use Google Pay at online casinos in India?
Yes, when you play at Indian Google Pay casinos, you can enjoy an added layer of protection, making this one of the safest e-wallets around. If you prefer not to hand over banking details to a casino, and you want to ensure your funds are always safe, this is the payment method for you.
Which is the best Google Pay casino site for Indian players?
It really depends on what you’re looking for in terms of bonuses, games and withdrawal options. All the sites listed on this page offer a range of benefits for Indian players.
Is it legal to play at Google Pay casinos in India?
Yes, GPay is just like other e-wallets, and using it at accepted online casinos in India is perfectly above board. It’s also a great loophole when your bank doesn’t authorise payments to online gambling sites. Google Pay acts as a third party, transferring funds between your bank account and your online casino account.
Is my personal information safe when I play at GPay casinos?
Yes, Google Pay is a completely reliable and safe payment method. It secures your data and never stores bank account details on your mobile device. It also has dedicated and secure servers to keep your confidential data encrypted safely.
Which Indian banks support Google Pay for online casinos?
We have good news here. Google Pay works with more than 50 banks in Indian, including ICICI, SBI, Axis Bank, Central Bank of India, HDFC bank, Airtel Payments Bank and Allahabad Bank to name a few. So, if you have an account at one of these banks, simply download the Google Pay app and link your account.
Can I withdraw my winnings with Google Pay?
Sadly, Google Pay casinos don’t offer withdrawals with this payment method. But there are plenty of other alternatives for withdrawals. How long it takes to process your withdrawal request and receive your winnings will depend on the payment method you choose.
How do I sign up for Google Pay?
Google Pay is one of the easiest payment methods to get started with. You just need an Android device, and you can download the app onto your smartphone from the Play Store. Once you have the app, you simply follow the on-screen instructions to link Google Pay to your Indian bank account.